Monday, August 24, 2020

Why wars should be banned

In Te Kinga we have been writing persuasive speeches. It took me a while to come up with and idea to write about because I kind of wanted to do something that I had already wrote about before. Eventually I came up with "Why wars are a waste of time".

Today I made a Screencastify of me reading my speech. I use my Chromebook webcam and microphone. Here is the my Screencastify below.

I tried really hard to make this speech as good as possible


I would like feedback on my speech that will help me make my speech better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cameron,

    Excellent points made and your voice is full of expression - great!

    In your research, did you ever come across the soccer war? (In 1969, losing a soccer match was the catalyst for a war between Honduras and El Salvador!)

    My only suggestion would be to make points to counter the opposing view that people might have, that war is necessary or good. People might say that if you don't have a war, your country might be taken over or people would lose freedom. How would you counter such arguments?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.