Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Weekend journal

On Thursday it was a big day because we went to Hamner springs for my birthday. We left on Thursday even though my birthday was on Friday because I didn't want to be in the car on my birthday. My friend Daniel came for Friday and Saturday when he left. We stayed from Thursday till Tuesday. On Friday we climbed up Mt Isabel for my birthday and Jo Daniel's mum brought an Easter egg up an stuck candles in it. On Saturday we went to the hot pools, it was really  busy a whole Australian school came and it was crazy busy. On Sunday it was a mix of Easter and April's fools day. On that day we climbed up conical hill and had a rest. On Monday we went to a mini golf there lots of contraptions like a loop-de-doop, some water and a pipe tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.