Monday, July 23, 2018

My holiday

On Saturday in my school holidays I went to the swimming pool for our last swimming lessons for the term. The warm up was really long and actually more tiring than the rest of the swimming. After the warm up I got to do a few dives and then the rest of it was the hydro slides and that was a lot of fun. On Monday my friend Patrick came to our house sadly it rained for quite a lot of the day so we played inside with my remote controlled lego racer. Patrick came for a sleepover and on Tuesday it wasn’t so rainy so we went outside and played a game on the swings. He had to leave early because our gran and grandad took us out to the movies to watch the incredibles 2. On Wednesday we went to the library and did a tomb builder thing were we had to build a life sized egyption tomb and things to go inside it. I built a cicoughages with my brother.

We only had ten minutes so I couldn't fit my whole holiday in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.