Monday, August 13, 2018

quick write

“Leave me alone, I’m about to watch the lights in the sky!” Bellowed Pauline. “Ok don’t say I didn’t warn you” says Gubtal. “What do you mean didn’t warn you”. “Sorry got to go”. Then Pauline lifts her flat, round head up to watch the bright shining lights that were in the sky. That’s really strange thought Pauline. I thought that bright lights didn’t get brighter or bigger than they started I thought they just stayed there like motionless blobs. As they got even lager and they became the brightest lights ever seen to the weak human eye, she thought what month is it. It  was August. Then she realised that It was perseid falling towards her.

This was a 5 minute quick write and we had to include the sentence stater “Leave me alone, I’m about to watch the lights in the sky!” Bellowed Pauline. We also had to include the word perseid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.