Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Fibonacci Maths

Fibonacci Maths

In our class our teacher gave us a challenge were we had to figure out how many possible ways you could get up a certain stairs with only climbing one or two stairs at a time. Every time you got it for the set amount of stair you went on to the one higher. One stair there is one possible way two stairs is two. This follows the Fibonacci pattern. here is a design below.
It carry's on and on . The way it works is you add the last to numbers together and that makes the next number. So then she showed us a video of Fibonacci and told us to go away and find something interesting to do on Fibonacci. Here is the video.
So I went away and decided to do some art with Fibonacci I decided to draw A pine cone like I shows in the video but it didn't work so I decide to look up another video to find something else. I ended up doing this
Here is my finished product. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.